Ex-Love Islander Tweet Creates Firestorm About ‘Fake Tests’
TV Reality Shows Prove Once Again They are Patently FakeThis week we found ourselves being called to duty to help explain a tweet by Kady McDermott relating to the authenticity of the supposed ‘polygraphs’ given on the ‘reality’ show Love Island. Although the producers of the show, ITV, have stated that the tests are ‘real’ we had no choice but to call them on it. Lie Detectors UK, the #1 Expert UK Polygraph Examination facility, had owner Jason Hubble requested to be interviewed at the BBC (see video below) and for The Sun as their “Trusted Expert”.
Jason Hubble interviewed on BBC Sussex Radio by Allison Ferns.
Why were the ‘Lie Detector Tests’ carried out on Love Island – that the producers of the show falsely claim were real – really a fake and nothing but TV HOAX?
Top 10 Reasons Love Island Lie Detector Tests Were Fake:
- All polygraph tests should be carried out in a neutral environment, no film crew etc.
- Questions should be asked by a neutral person who is a fully educated APA qualified examiner
- Having an ex-partner ask any questions would ruin ANY accuracy.
- Questions have to be based on fact.
- You cannot ask questions based on intent or emotion, question construction is very important.
- What comparison questions were they asking? Absolutely nothing so how do we know if a person is lying to a question or whether the reaction is purely through nerves and anxiety alone.
- The so called polygraph used was missing some vital sensors like blood pressure, blood flow with a ples and only one upper body movement sensor when different people breathe from different parts of their body.
- The ‘examanees’ were not sitting on a motion detection mat
- Answers from the examinee should be a direct Yes or No.
- It is fake, scripted, artificially hyped up ‘Reality TV Show’