TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) sets out the terms of engagement between You (the Client) and LieDetectors Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with Registration Number 09153126 and the registered office of Lie Detectors UK, 6 Buckland Road, Maidstone, United Kingdom, ME16 OSL.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- 1. The Client (the person paying for the polygraph test) and the Examinee (the person taking the polygraph test) voluntarily, without threats, promises of immunity or reward and without duress, coercion, or force agree to take a polygraph examination (lie detector test).
- Both Examinee and Client fully realise that the Examinee is not required to take the polygraph examination and that the examinee has the right to consult legal advice or anyone else they wish to, before taking the polygraph examination or signing any forms.
- Examinee and client hereby voluntarily request and authorise any Examiner conducting the polygraph examination, LieDetectors Ltd and any of its officers, consent to the use of both electronic audio and video recording devices during the entire interview, pre-test phase, in-test phase and post-test phase for quality purposes and agree that these recordings, as well as the results of the polygraph shall remain the sole property of LieDetectors Ltd and that in line with our General Data Protection Policy and legal obligations will be deleted from our records within 24 hours after the test is conducted unless otherwise requested by the client in the pre-test examination.
- The examiner has examinee and client permission and consent to ask me such questions during the pre-examination interview, on the actual examination and during any possible post-examination interview as they deem necessary to verify the examinee’s basic honesty and integrity, medical background and any other area that is pertinent to the polygraph examination.
- the examinee voluntarily authorises the Examiner to conduct a polygraph examination and hereby grants permission to the Examiner to attach the blood pressure cuff, electrodermal activity sensors, pneumographs and any other sensors needed to conduct the polygraph examination test to or on examinee’s body.
- Examinee hereby specifically waives any and all rights of privacy that examinee has or may have with reference to the taking of the examination and the making known the results and the Examiner’s opinion arising therefrom. Examinee hereby authorises LieDetectors Ltd, its officers, employees and any other Examiners to disclose both orally and in writing the results and opinions of the Examiner to the client. The polygraph examination test results and examiner’s opinion may range from the following: No Significant Reactions/No Deception Indicated (The examinee has told the truth), Significant Reactions/Deception Indicated (The examinee has not told the entire truth), Inconclusive/No Opinion Formulated (Inconsistent physiological reactions by the examinee) or Purposeful Non-Cooperation (The examinee has not fully cooperated 100% during the examination process).
- Both the examinee and client are expected and required to behave and conduct themselves appropriately and professionally from the beginning of the examination until its end. Any type of threatening or aggressive behaviours, intimidation, shouting or yelling, criminal conduct of any kind, harassment, or any type of behaviours deemed inappropriate, unprofessional or unlawful, will be grounds for immediate termination of the examination and no refund will be applicable in those circumstances. The examinee and or client may not agree with part or the entire polygraph examination test results and or opinions rendered by the examiner. Knowing this fact, the client and examinee acknowledge that any threatening or aggressive behaviour, intimidation, shouting or yelling, criminal conduct of any kind, harassment, or any type of behaviour’s deemed inappropriate, unprofessional or unlawful, maybe reported to the Police. A civil lawsuit may be filed against any individual who engages in making slanderous, defamation of character or false statements about any examiner and or any LieDetectors Ltd employee, whether verbally, in writing and or online.
- The examinee is expected and required to cooperate fully with the examiner during the entire polygraph examination process. Manipulations by the examinee during the actual testing process such as manipulative breathing, burping, sneezing, coughing, facial contortions, swallowing, sniffing, falling asleep, ejecting bodily fluids towards the examiner’s direction or body, or any excessive or unusual physical body movements or any general lack of cooperation will be grounds for immediate termination of the testing process.
- The examination process begins from the appointment start time in our office or client’s private address and ends with either the verbal presentation of the polygraph examination test results or via written report sent via email or postal service if additionally requested.
- No additional phone consultations and or any other services are included in the examination fee following the examination process in our office or client’s private address.
- The booking deposit of £150 which is not refundable must be made at the time of booking the examination appointment followed by the final payment agreed payable 48 hours prior to the examination appointment. The total examination cost is non-refundable for cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled test time, missed appointments or if the examinee and or client arrive after their scheduled appointment time. The total examination cost is non-refundable regardless of the early termination of the examination process by either the client, examinee and or examiner for any reason.
- In consideration of, and as an inducement for LieDetectors Ltd and any of its Examiners, officers and or employees, the Examinee and Client do hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AGREE TO A COVENANT NOT TO SUE and COVENANT FOREVER to hold the aforesaid free from all harm, liability or damage to Examinee and or Client as a consequence of the polygraph examination, release of the results, release of the written report and or Examiner’s opinion, LieDetectors Ltd, together with its Examiners, officers and or employees.